Frequently, I find that people pay double than what I pay for a vacation, just because they prefer to call up the airline, give them the date of travel, find the closest hotel and reserve with them. People don't have time to search for coupons, go to all booking sites to check their prices, compare hotels, or find a coupon for the rental car.
Recently, I flew from New York to San Antonio, Texas. My package included airfare for two, a 7 night hotel stay, and a rental car. I paid $800 in total, including all taxes and fees. This is not bad when the average airfare from NY to San Antonio costs $280 dollars plus taxes.
I aim to bring you the same deals! coupons, destinations, specials, suggestions, descriptions of area attractions and things to do, even interesting trivia. So, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, do not book your trip before checking my blog! hop aboard, buckle up, and tell all your friends...
P.S. interested in a certain destination? email me at DeliaTravels@gmail.com with your special requests and I will make every effort to find you your dream vacation for the price you can afford...
-Delia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment